authorize IXL Driver Training to book road tests on my behalf and disclose the following personal information to the Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC) for the purpose of booking a road test, in accordance with Sections 26 and 27 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (the Act):
1. I understand that if I fail to attend a road test appointment booked on my behalf without providing either at least 48 hour notice of cancellation to ICBC, or a reason for my failure to attend that is satisfactory to ICBC, I will be charged a $25.00 fee for each missed test at my next road test appointment. This $25.00 fee is in addition to the usual road test fees.
2. I understand and agree that ICBC may use the above information to update its customer database; and that ICBC will not disclose the above personal information to any external third party without your consent except where authorized by law, or for law enforcement purposes.
3. I understand that ICBC maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with the ACT to protect your personal information.
Student Road Test Consent and Release Form
Student Road Test Consent and Release Form Authorization
IXL Policy Statement:
1. If you wish to cancel a driving lesson, we require 24 hour notice otherwise a cancellation fee of $35 will be assessed.
2. Payment must be made no later than the end of each driving lesson or road test session. There will be no refund given for driving lessons or road test sessions that have taken place. If the student has prepaid for driving lessons or road test session, there will be no refund in cases of insufficient notice of cancellation. (see 1)
3. Students must have a valid BC Learners Driver License or Driver License, including foreign drivers’ license before the first lesson. Students must carry their license at all times.
4. There will be a maximum of 3 people (1 observing) in the IXL Driver Training vehicle. A decision to permit an observer present will remain at the discretion of the IXL Driver Training instructor.
5. Road Tests can be booked by the student or by IXL Driver Training. All students must sign a Consent and Release form before IXL Driver training may book a road test on the students behalf. Students must be in an active training program, taking driving lessons, within 10 days of a road test booked by IXL Driver Training, or IXL Driver Training reserves the right to cancel any road test appointments it has made.
6. All pre-paid lessons must take place within one year. There are no refunds for prepaid lessons not used after a one-year period.
7. We will refund you the cost of any remaining prepaid lessons should you not be satisfied with the quality of our instruction.
Refund Policy for GLP
Upon registration full payment is required. A 10% administration fee will be applied upon cancellation. If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the course date, the course fee is non-refundable. Any questions or concerns please call or email.
Call or Text: 1-250-352-2525